I’ve been working on something new for the blog, as I have a massive collection of scrap ICs – that is to decap the silicon & get them under a microscope!
Here’s the first image, a Texas Instruments part. This has been stitched together from 140 separate images to create the final version.
- Helium Neon Lasers
- He-Ne Lasers – Introduction
- Applications of a 1mW Helium-Neon Laser
- He-Ne Laser Safety
- Theory of Operation, Modes, Coherence Length
- He-Ne Laser Tubes, Heads, Structure, Power Requirements, Lifetime
- Power Requirements for He-Ne Lasers
- Wavelengths, Beam Characteristics
- Magnets in High Power or Precision He-Ne Laser Heads
- Internal Mirror He-Ne Tubes up to 35 mW – Red and Other Colours
- Viewing Spectral Lines in Discharge, Other Colours in Output
- Demonstration He-Ne Lasers, Weatherproofing
- Interesting, Strange, and Unidentified He-Ne Lasers